Jun 11, 2017

Sumilon Island Escapade

As a traveler, I never get tired of visiting beaches. June is supposedly the start of rainy season in the Philippines but apparently, summer is almost endless when you live in a tropical country. I got invited by my coworkers to visit one of Cebu's famous island destination, Sumilon island, located in the municipality of Oslob.

There are several activities you can do in the island. I did trekking, swimming in the infinity pool, and kayaking. You can also do snorkeling but I passed on it because it was too hot and the waves were really strong.

Here are some photos I took during the trip:

Photo with the gang before the boat ride to the island.

Trekking!

A watch tower in the island.

Enjoying one of the small pools.

In the infinity pool.

Kayaking


I enjoyed this short weekend trip with coworkers. I wished we stayed for one night. Well, maybe next time. Until my next island/beach trip! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment