May 21, 2017

My Eldest Sister Is Finally Married!

My eldest sister and the eldest sibling just got married this month. She's 38 and I have a high respect for her of not giving into the pressure of my family and relatives to get married earlier. She is like my living proof that no matter what your age is, you will eventually find your true love at the perfect time. I was one of the bridesmaids and my other sister was the maid of honor. I wasn't able to give a speech during the wedding but this would probably be what I have said. I'm just too happy for her and I almost cried when she walked down the aisle but I controlled my tears because I don't want to mess up my beautiful make up.

Anyway, I would like to share some beautiful photos during the wedding. I love the color motif my sister and her husband chose; the color champagne. Also the dresses where intricately made with flowing long skirts. So here are some of the photos:

The beautiful bride with the proud parents.

Mother of the bride and the maid of honor.

Me as the bridesmaid with our parents.

The three amazing sisters. <3
To my eldest sister, I wish you the best in your married life. I am super happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment