May 16, 2015

When Things Don't Go Your Way

When Zayn Malik left One Direction
When Charice changed her image to a tomboy
When A to Z TV series was cancelled

These are just a few things that I think didn't go my way. I wished Zayn didn't left 1D. I wish Charice could just continue with her girl image even though she's a tomboy. I wished A to Z had a season 2 or at least finished the alphabet.

But then, if you think about everything you have; the blessings, your loving family and friends, the job you have right now, the opportunities given to you, your skills and abilities, they don't match on the things that makes you upset. In fact, it makes those sad things irrelevant now.

Lesson learned: In life, you will never get everything. However, there will be things that you already have which you should be thankful for. There will be more things that will surprise you and they will definitely be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment