Feb 4, 2015

OOTD: The Office Chic

Okay so here is my first OOTD (Outfit of the Day) post! This is an outfit I wore at work. I love combining skinny pants with loose long blouse that I can insert with the pants and show the belt as a part of the fashion.



Blouse: Terranova
Pants: Terranova

I like the flowery prints in the blouse. They look very distinct and bright with the black background. It's not very noticeable but the blouse is a bit see-through so I had to wear an inner black sleeveless. Also, this blouse has long sleeves but it has a button up feature so you can fold and button a quarter of the sleeves. The pants are dark green in color and it has only buttons as locks (no zipper).



Belt: Forever21
Sandals: Payless
Watch: Timex Weekender

I added a belt to emphasize the separation between my blouse and pants. I also love wearing my gladiator sandals with my skinny pants. They just fit perfectly! Also, my Timex weekender with hot pink strap matched the colors of my blouse.



Bag: Nine West

This is my usual office bag. It's a little heavy but has a big space on it. I bring a lot of things, as most girls do. ;) For my hairdo, most of the time, I have my hair pulled up that way when I am at work because it shows my beautiful curls.

So that's it for my first ever #OOTD post. I hope I gave much details. I will try to post more clear photos when I get my DSLR tripod. If you have questions, please feel free to post them below on the comments section! Thank you! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment