Aug 16, 2014

Bon Odori Japanese Summer Festival Cebu 2014

This is my first ever Japanese summer festival experience. It was held last August 8-9, 2014 in Mandaue City but I only attended on the 9th because the 8th was a Friday and a workday. It felt like I was in Japan for a night! The atmosphere was very much like the summer festivals we see in anime series. I never imagined that we will have a similar festival in our place. Glad I was able to join the event. It was really fun! Thanks to my college friends and otaku friends who spent the night with me. I only have my summer-like walolita costume to wear so I will definitely get a yukata for next year! ^_^

Here are some photos during the event:

Glad my walolita still fits xD
with my friends from college!
with my Otaku friends!

Bon-Odori Danceat Yagura

No comments:

Post a Comment