Jul 1, 2014

US Trip Farewell

Before my flight back to the Philippines, my co-workers in our Middlebury office offered lunch for me and did a little farewell party for me.

For the lunch, we went to Middlebury's Pies and Pints. My manager paid the bill. ;)

I worked close to these people in Middlebury. :)
The week after, the rest of my co-workers planned a little farewell party for me and they suggested a cosplay theme, that is, they want me to wear a costume. Luckily, I brought one of my costumes. ;)

Me in my Inori costume at my desk. :D
That's me and Kathey as Elsa. :D
These are the IT people in our Middlebury office. :)
I am very grateful to these people especially to my Manager who made this business trip possible. Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. I thank Kathey who organized the little farewell party for me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to cosplay. :)

I will definitely miss you all and I hope to see you all again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment