Mar 4, 2014

Audrey Burne Vintage Photoshoot

My photographer friends and I were planning to have a vintage photoshoot for a long time already and because we were too busy and there were uncontrollable circumstances, we had to cancel our earlier sked. Last week, my photographer friend Wena finally pushed a sked last Saturday and with so little time to prepare, she suggested to have me use my Mineva Lao Zabi wig. Then I came up of an idea to be as Audrey Burne (Mineva's alias to hide her true identity and obviously was based of Audrey Hepburn, an iconic actress of vintage fashion) in vintage outfit. I just did the same make up I've done from my Mineva cosplay, used a different set of fake lashes this time, added a vintage-look headband, wore the polka dot dress I bought months ago, and borrowed my sister's red shoes. Everything went well despite the lack of vintage accessories and props.

Here are a few of the awesome photos taken by my photographer friends:

 
I love how the photos turned out. They are all beautiful and cute. I didn't think I could pull off something like this. Audrey Burne looks really happy and pretty. :D

Until my next photoshoot then! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment