Sep 11, 2013

Archer and Saber Banpresto Figures

As you may not know (but it's not questionable since I'm an anime fan after all ;p), I'm quite a fan of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. When I was in college, a friend of mine recommended Fate/Stay Night to me and I was really hooked into it. Just last 2011 and 2012, Fate/Zero was released as a prequel to Fate/Stay Night and again, I became obsessed with the series. My sister and I were pretty much attracted to Gilgamesh, the archer class servant in Fate/Zero. Now I understand why his character was mysterious in Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero answered my questions about Gilgamesh. You better watch the series if you want to know what I mean because it would be complicated and long to discuss it further here. Anyway, I just want to show my Archer (Gilgamesh) and Saber figures from Banpresto. I only intended to buy Gilgamesh but then there was a discount at the online store where I bought him so I tagged along Saber. Well, I'm an Archer X Saber shipper anyway so I think they will really look good on my collection. Here are some of the photos on the figures:

Saber and Archer

Archer aka Gilgamesh

Saber

I know they are not of high quality as other figures because I read somewhere that they were made as game prizes which are assumed to be not really that good but I still liked the details of the figures. I want to complete the rest of the servant figures but it seems it's kind of rare to find them. I saw some in Amazon Japan but I guess I'll wait until I have enough money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment