Feb 21, 2013

Miku for Otaku Fest: A History of Magic

It's already the sixth season of our very own Otaku Fest. Even though I am not organizing the event anymore, I will continue my support with the event. It's the only cosplay event I wouldn't want to miss. For this year, I went as Miku Hatsune on her default Vocaloid costume. People might not have noticed it but I didn't have any headphones. It came so late on the day of the event that I wasn't able to wait for it anymore and decided to proceed with my cosplay plan without the headphones. To my surprise, my cosplay still looks good without the headphones. :)

My friend Wena took a lot of great shots of me. Here are some of them!! ^_^



Me and my purple walolita sister. ♥

The event is still the most attended cosplay event in Cebu which makes me very proud. There were a lot of new faces of cosplayers. Some cosplayers that I've known for the past five years were also there. Thank you very much for attending the event! Thank you for the love and support!

From Miku Hatsune with love. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment