Dec 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

It's the last day of 2011, which means it's my birthday! Yeah, you got it right, that's why my name is Chrisma because I was born in the month of December. I'm not really sure what to do on my birthday. I'm just at home right now, trying to get some rest. I feel contented just to be at home with my family, preparing for the New Year's eve (which means there is always food on my birthday ;p).

A lot of people greeted me on Facebook and a few via my mobile phone. I appreciate all your greetings! Anyway, I wish for happy birthday but I don't feel happy at all. I'm not sad either, it's just that I have a lot of things in my mind right now. I worry too much on my work and my health as well. So my wishes for my birthday are: to get well soon on my stomach illness and; my project energy will be successful.

Please Lord hear my wishes and I will do my best to be a better person, pretty please?

On the other side, I'm sharing the highlights of my 2011:
- seeing Super Junior in SS3 Manila
- my worked-so-hard-to-buy phone stolen
- my brother getting married
- having a new house
- project challenge at work
- cosplaying thrice
- having the first grandchild in the family.

More happiness than sadness so I feel very blessed. May 2012 bring more happiness to me and to all~! Happy new year everyone~! God bless us all in 2012! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment