Aug 5, 2011

Blow Your Mind by Mr. Simple

Finally, after a year and four months, Super Junior is back with their 5th album called "Mr. Simple". This is the first time I have waited for a Super Junior comeback because when I became a fan of them, it was around their goodbye stages already from their Bonamana promotions.

I really love all their songs from their new album. Ever since it was released last Aug. 2, 2011 12AM KST (yeah, I pulled an all-nighter to wait for the album's release online, that's 11PM in our time), I was listening to the album countless times already. It somehow lessens my stress from work and worries. My personal fave song from the album is "My Love, My Kiss, My Heart" sung by Super Junior-KRY. The melody is just so good with matching strong and deep lyrics.

The Mr. Simple song is so catchy and addicting...always a last song syndrome. Their music video is good too. I don't see it as cheap or anything because it's their style and I love it since it emphasizes well their choreography. Speaking of choreography, I don't even see their choreo as simple. Looking at the dance steps, they were pretty hard.

I personally love this second teaser for the music video:


An here's their music video for Mr. Simple:

Super Junior's Mr. Simple has definitely blown my mind. I wish a lot of success for their comeback and I feel sad thinking this might be their last album so I will support them as best as I can. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment