Jul 10, 2011

Back to Manila

Yes, I went back to Manila this year and this time, it's an all out trip with my workmates.

I felt I needed a long break from work and finally, I was given that break, a weekend trip in Manila.

This time, we went to a lot of places. First stop was the Enchanted Kingdom in Laguna. I really love it there! I love those extreme rides like the Space Shuttle, Anchors Away, and my most fave of all, the Ekstreme. These rides were like letting me shout all my stress out. I felt like all my worries were gone. I felt very overwhelmed.

The next day we went to Greenhills and Mall of Asia (MOA). We shopped 'till we dropped. It was also my first time to watch a movie on IMAX. Guess what's the movie, it's Transformers Dark of the Moon! I also dropped by at Comic Alley and finally bought a Kon stuffed toy. That store is an otaku's haven, I tell you. We had some dinner at the Racks too.

The last day came and hours before our flight back home, we went to University of the Philippines Diliman. Being a UPian, me and my friends did not missed to visit the best UP Campus and took some pics with their oblation statue.

We went back home safe, carrying our bags of boxes of Krispy Kremes.

It was a good break from our stressful work. Thank God for giving me a short vacation. Till my next vacation leave. ;-)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment