Jun 19, 2011

Temporary Stay

I once wished when I was on elementary years that whenever I go home, our house would change into a "good-looking" house. Something like a magical transformation in my imagination. But whenever I arrive home, our house would just look the same, small and made with light materials, much like just a cabin. I realized that at that time, I was aware that our house was not good and needs reconstruction.

Time passed and I almost forgot that dream of mine. I was contented and happy, as long as I'm with my family and friends. Then I graduated from college and got a good job now.

This year, since all my siblings are now professionals and have jobs, my family has decided to reconstruct our house, at last. Then I remembered my ultimate wish when I was still in elementary, it's coming true now! Finally, my childhood dream of reconstructing/rebuilding our house has now started. We are currently and temporarily staying at my grandma's house, just across our 'under construction' house.

I'm very happy! God, thank you for this! I also pray we can finish building the entire house. Please God make a way for us to make the reconstruction of the house successful and done soon.

Anyway, as soon as the house is done, we'll probably do a housewarming party. I'll update soon. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment