Jul 24, 2010

Bakemonogatari Fascination

I admit. I am now a huge fan of Bakemonogatari. I just love everything of it. The story, the characters, and especially, their very witty quotes. I really admire the Tsundere protagonist of the anime which is none other than the crab girl Senjougahara-sama. I also like the development of the relationship between Senjougahara and Araragi. I can see how suited they really are for each other. By the way, Araragi is the main protagonist of the anime. He is partly vampire and he always gets involved with oddities.  The other cast of characters are also very interesting: the neko girl Hanekawa, who turned out to be in love with Araragi, the kawaii snail ghost girl Hachikuji, the monkey-armed speed runner girl Kanbaru who is also a kouhai of Senjougahara, the very shy snake-skinned girl Sengoku, the mysterious vampire girl Shinobu, and the oddity consultant Oshino who they all seek for help on their oddities. I know it's somehow a little confusing so I recommend you to watch the anime.

Here are some of the things I did in the name of my Bakemonogatari/Senjougahara fascination:

    A Senjougahara X Araragi Firefox Persona

    A Senjougahara-theme for my mobile phone

    A Senjougahara iGoogle custom theme

    An all-cast Bakemonogatari Firefox Persona

Other things I did were posting some images and quotes from Bakemonogatari on my social networking sites. My ringtone is Kimi no Shiranai which is the ending song of the anime. I'm also planning to cosplay Senjougahara on the next cosplay event in our place.

I know my Bakemonogatari/Senjougahara fascination is getting crazier. I would still love to do more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment